So there is a reason it is called hope for the week ahead: because you never know what that week will hold. Last week saw me being sidelined for a couple of days with a migraine and very few of my goals being met! Ah, thank God for Mondays, a fresh start, and new mercies each day!
Our meal plan for last week was shattered, but the good news is we didn’t spend money at the grocery store (that does mean we ate out more than we should have, ack!). So this week’s menu plan looks pretty similar to last week’s:
Breakfasts: yogurt, cereal, cinnamon toast, apple sauce, pumpkin blueberry bread, creme brulee French toast
Lunches: Turkey Bacon Ranch Pitas, Egg Salad Sandwiches, Quesadillas, peanut butter and jelly, Subway sandwiches
Dinners: Sausage Stuffed French Loaf w/ Salad, Italian Wedding Soup, Creamy Chicken Casserole w/ veggies, Chicken Caesar Salad, Enchiladas, Pork Noodle Skillet, breakfast for dinner (that’s right challenging myself to eat at home all week!)
I did meet some of the goals for last week:
Complete budget for August.Lay out some budgets for home projects. Garage organization project – spend at least one hour working on this(pictures below)
- Baking night – prepare items ahead of time for future breakfasts
- Finish ironing!
Plan anniversary trip with Drew – first time away from both girls.
- Work on baby play and preschool units with the girls
commentary on Romans – one chapter a day; leisure read – one chapter a day – ALMOST!
Here are my goals for this week:
- Start preschool farm unit with G (and a little something for W)
- Garage organization project – spend at least one hour working on this
- Lunches planned/prepared for D each day
- Invite guests for dinner
- Read: commentary on Romans – one chapter a day; leisure read – one chapter a day
- Finish ironing (a dreaded chore!)
- Purchase curtain rods for dining and bedroom.