I am not sure who came up with the idea to bundle together resources from the internet and sell them in one big bundle. But, honestly, she is a GENIUS!! I am a sucker for a good bundle. Been purchasing them for years and years. Each bundle I have purchased has always been so large to be overwhelming. How does one even begin to utilize all the resources?
Well, that is the beauty of the bundle. You can take what you want, what you will use; and leave the rest. But the resources are AVAILABLE for use. Attaching a crazy-good price to it is all the motivation I need to purchase, dive in, and pull out the resources that I need.
The latest bundle that has my heart is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for 2019. It is only available in a flash sale for a super short amount of time:
Wednesday, October 16th @ 8am ET through Thursday, October 17th @ 11:59pm
I want you to be able to take advantage of the deal. But you might need a little help navigating the heights of the resources. Allow me to be your sherpa. I have gone through the bundle (purchased it and am already using it) and selected some of the very best resources – the items I saw that made me click to purchase.
These are not ALL of the resources, just the ones that appeal to me. I figure, if you are reading this, you might be in the same boat as me (homemaking, homeschooling mama/wife/chef/superhero looking for some HELP!) So, keep in mind as I navigate the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019 that there is SO much more to it.
The general categories for the bundle are:
- creativity & decor
- for kids
- home management
- in the kitchen
- and work at home
Some of the products in the bundle fit into two of these categories. Overall the bundle is 104 resources(!) with a value of over $2,000!! To further break that down, there are 30 eCourses & Videos, 28 eBooks, 25 printable packs, 16 workbooks, 3 summits and 2 membership sites. Oh, and there are a bunch of BONUSES worth over $300!!
Whew!! See why I offered to be your sherpa?
By the way, as a thank you for allowing me to sherpa you to the summit of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019, I am offering a special bonus to those of you who click over and purchase through my affiliate link. Read through to the bottom of this post to see my bonus for you with directions for how to get it.
Alright, let’s get started on my short tour through the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019.
Organization is the portion of the bundle where I am finding the most value. Maybe it is because I am working on some organizing projects lately. Maybe it is because organization is a daily pursuit of mine. Whatever the reason, the organization section is WORTH purchasing the entire bundle because the two items I am looking at are regularly priced at least 2 times more than the bundle itself! Here’s what excites me in organization:
- Declutter 365 Premium: One Year Subscription Membership Site by Taylor S. Flanery ($49.00) Gives you a simple daily roadmap for decluttering your entire home, the encouragement and strategies necessary to succeed, and helps develop habits and routines to keep your home clutter-free from now on. I have been on Taylor’s mailing list for 2 years or more. She is the real-deal in simple organizing and decluttering.
- Your Decluttering Game Plan: A Simple Roadmap for Busy Homes eCourse by Brianna Berner ($67.00) An easy-to-follow roadmap that will walk you through the process of decluttering your entire home — no matter how much time you have or how often your kids pull you away. Girl, you got me at “no matter how much time you have or how often your kids pull you away.”
- 2018 Digital Homeschool Convention Sessions Summit by Holly Chubb ($79.00) Get all the benefits of a homeschool convention brought right to your door. I have always seen these online conventions, and wanted to participate, but the scheduling never worked out. I am more a first thing in the morning or late-night participant. Now I can fit this into my schedule anytime I want!
- Ultimate Homeschool Life Management eCourse by Jennifer Chauvin ($37.00) In this course, Jennifer will help you pull all aspects of your homeschooling life together into something that is manageable for your family. Find peace once and for all and bring joy back into your homeschool! This kind of speaks for itself. Homeschool Mamas are all-ways in need of “life management.” Right?
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle always includes some of the best resources for Christian homemakers. I am most excited about two of the resources in the Faith portion of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019:
- From Grouchy to Great: Finding Joy in the Journey of Motherhood eBook by Ruth Schwenk ($12.99) Ruth Schwenk and TheBetterMom.com contributors share their real life stories to help you overcome anger, strengthen your resolve to face the day-to-day overwhelm and walk in the freedom that God offers to you! Encouragement in this area is always welcome!
- ABC Bible Memory Workbook for Kids Workbook by Jennifer Smith ($10.00) Designed to encourage bonding with your children while you memorize 26 bible verses together with a mix of fun activities and learn praise songs together in under 20 minutes each day. I love this resource already. I know my kids can hide the word of God in their hearts. I love when I can find something they are excited to do with me while memorizing together.
Decor & Creativity
I aspire to be a creative person, especially when it comes to my home. I have created various home decor projects throughout my life as a homemaker, but there are some things I simply do NOT know how to do. As we follow a sort of Charlotte Mason (and Classical) approach to education, I need help teaching my kids handicrafts. I am excited to have these resources to share with and learn alongside my kids:
- Embroidery for Beginners: The Basics eCourse by Morgan Roberts ($99.00) Learn how to embroider with this step-by-step video tutorial!
Of all the handicrafts, this is the ONE I would love to be able to do. Now I can!
- Hand Lettering: Greeting Words & Phrases for Cards & Notes Workbook by Viktoria Andersson ($27.00) Become a pro at drawing words & phrases that are commonly used in greeting cards & start creating cards for all your loved one’s today! I love beautifully written words. Now my kids and I can work on learning brush lettering together!
- Simply Home Sewn Workbook by Chelsea Briner ($9.99) Help make your home organized, comfy and handmade with the Simply Home Sewn ebook including 7 downloadable PDF sewing patterns. I love the sweet projects in this book. I need to dust off my sewing machine and get ready for some fun with my big girls.
I am just going to be real with you, I have mixed emotions about the term self-care. It is the latest buzz-word that I have reservations about. BUT, I have been thinking lately about one of the most basic parts of daily life – getting (myself) dressed! After four kids, I am still in (cringe) nursing tanks and bras. Did I just share that? So, in this section of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019 I am really excited about this resource:
The Stay-at-Home Moms’ Year-Round Outfit Guide: 280+ Outfits for the Entire Year eCourse by Corina Holden ($39.99) This guide shows you WHAT wardrobe essentials you need and HOW to put them together into 280+ easy outfits that crush that frumpy mom feeling for good.
I have used some of Corina’s resources in the past and they are truly helpful and easy! I can’t wait to check out this resource and do a mini-makeover of my closet! And…maybe ditch those nursing tanks. (eek!)
When I started putting together this article about the flash sale for the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019, I just assumed due to the nature of the flash sale, it wouldn’t include bonuses. Thankfully, I was WRONG! I just went into my dashboard to discover a LOT of bonuses that I can’t wait to order and use. Here are the three I am most excited about:
- FREE 3 month membership to Musik at Home, $48 value – the homeschool mom in me is REJOICING over this one!
- FREE Printable Art Postcard Set PLUS $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop & Two 8×10 Art Prints PLUS 2019-2020 Printable Calendar from Hope Ink, $95 value – I absolutely LOVE Hope Ink’s work and have given it away as gifts a number of times – so beautiful!
- FREE one month subscription to BookRoo, $24 value – there is one thing I cannot say no to: books! I simply love filling our home with books! Yea, for this bonus!
Simple.Home.Blessings. Exclusive Bonus
For my readers who click through my affiliate link and purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for 2019, I am giving you a bonus of our Gathering placemats for November 2019! If you do purchase the bundle through my link, email me your receipt and I will send you the file directly.