There is something about a new season that just gets me so excited! I love the possibilities! And I love filling out a calendar of the upcoming events!
My favorite seasons kind of run together: Back to School and Fall! I feel my best at this time of year. I find I am more motivated, more apt to try new things, and more pumped for what’s next. I buy my planner at this time each year and just love to look at the empty pages and fill them with all the important things of life.
But then life catches up with me and I find I have not looked at my calendar in days, weeks, etc. Ahh…where did all the time go?
So this year, this season, while I am still pumped for the future, I am starting a new series for each Monday called A Simple Plan: Hope for the Week Ahead. Each week, I will write my goals and my hopes for the week ahead. This will hopefully keep me on track throughout the week and create a landing place for when I fall off track.
If you would like some encouragement in this area, please leave a comment letting me know what your hopes and goals are for the week. I would love to pray for you and encourage you along your way.
So here’s what I am hoping for this next week: July 29th – August 4th:
Breakfasts: oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fruit, Pumpkin Blueberry Bread, Creme Brulee French Toast
Lunches: sandwiches, tabouleh salad, roll-ups, fruit
DInners: Pork Fried Rice, Italian Wedding Soup (in slow cooker), Creamy Chicken Casserole, Sausage Stuffed French Loaf, Enchiladas , Chicken Caesar Salad, Asian Pork and noodle Skillet
- Complete budget for August. Lay out some budgets for home projects.
- Garage organization project – spend at least one hour working on this
- Baking night – prepare items ahead of time for future breakfasts
- Finish ironing!
- Plan anniversary trip with Drew – first time away from both girls.
- Work on baby play and preschool units with the girls
- Read: commentary on Romans – one chapter a day; leisure read – one chapter a day
This post was shared with Menu Plan Monday