Oh, goodness! I can’t believe it is finally officially Spring! It feels like Spring a lot earlier around here, so I have to wait for the calendar to catch up with the weather every year. And with Spring I get the itch to start some serious Spring cleaning!
I am working my way through my house, starting in the dining area (the easiest area for Spring cleaning). And this year I am doing a serious paring down of items we no longer use or need. I always kind of feel like we have too much stuff, but at Spring cleaning time, I really feel it.
I signed up this morning for our area’s Monkey in the Middle event, so I am hoping to get some things out of the house and make a little bit of money in the process. Who knows, maybe I will sell somethings on Craigslist, too!
And I just found a resource to help me with this year’s (and all future year’s) Spring cleaning and I am so excited to share it with you:
****NOTE: the bundle is no longer available, but the individual links to the books are still live, so you can still purchase specific books from the bundle.
The All Organized 2014 e-book Bundle! Here is a little bit (ok, a lot) about it:
Welcome to the eBundle that will have you organizing and spring cleaning your home, schedule and home based business! In these 23 eBooks, you’ll find tips, support and know-how about working from home, cleaning, organizing and mom support along with printables!
The All Organized – Organization eBook Bundle is available March 24th until April 7th for only $20. That’s a savings of $133! So hop over and buy it now!
Organizing your home
This 6 eBook mini eBundle will have you breathing a sigh of relief as you move through getting your pictures organized, know what paper you need to keep, help for homemaking and getting to less stuff & living more!
- Paperless Home Organization by Mystie Winckler
- GTD for Homemakers by Mystie Winckler
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Getting Organized by Sara Pederson
- 10 Steps to Organized Paper by Lisa Woodruff
- 10 Steps to Organized Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff
- Simple Living- 30 Days to Less Stuff & More Life by Lorilee Lippincott
Working from home
The ‘Working from Home’ mini eBundle will help you stay sane and productive when the kids are home and you need to work. It will also help you organize your direct sales business, and, along with an eClass, to learn about establishing office hours and a schedule that will help you run a family and a business. And, if you’re looking into starting a home business, or already run one, there’s an eBook about how to be a work at home mom.
- Organizing the Business of Direct Sales by Lisa Woodruff
- Organizing Direct Sales Office Hours eClass by Lisa Woodruff
- Productivity 2.0 by Prerna Malik
- Summer Sanity Savers for the Work at Home Mom by Prerna Malik
- How to be a Work at Home Mom by Prerna Malik
This mini eBundle will help all of us with meal planning and involving the kids in cleaning so we can work and live more efficiently. There’s also support here for the mothers of special needs children and those in the military to organize their homes even more efficiently than their military service.
- Easy Peasy Chore Chart by Alina Joy Dubois
- Empowering Special Moms by Marla Murasko
- Meal Planning Made Simple by Merissa Alink
- Organizing Military Matters by Kaui Eiklor
This mini eBundle of 2 cleaning books is mighty! They’ll help you schedule your cleaning and know what’s clean enough so you’re not embarrassed when clients, friends or your mother-in-law stops by unexpectedly.
This ‘Scheduling’ mini eBundle of 6 will help you create a schedule, arrive on time and provide simple strategies that work for your entire life. With the planner printables included, you will be able to make a plan that works for YOU!
- Project Organize Your Entire Life by Stephanie Morgan
- Creating a Schedule that Works by Marlene Griffith
- 28 Days to Timeliness by Davonne Parks
- An Excellent Life: 5 Simple Strategies for Doing Life Well by Beth Beutler
- 100 Days of a New Year by Jennifer Tankersley
- HOME List Plan It ePlanner by Jennifer Tankersley
This eBundle will be available March 24th until April 7th for only $20. That’s a savings of $133! So hop over and buy it now!
The Fine Print: We have all the nitty-gritty details over on the Frequently Asked Questions Page, but here are a few highlights:
- Download and back up your eBundle right away! We all know how busy life can be, so don’t wait! We can renew download links until May 9, 2014.
- Can’t find your eBundle? Check the spam folder in your PAYPAL email.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds and the deadline for purchasing will not be extended.
- If you have any questions or issues with any of the e-Books included in this bundle, please contact that author directly.
- YES! This eBundle CAN be read on Kindles, iPads and more!
- Have questions about the eBundle? Check out the FAQ page for support!
If you do purchase a bundle, please leave me a comment letting me know which book(s) you are looking forward to reading the most.