I am a little slow on the pick-up most days. That’s why we don’t do a lot of activities for Christmas and Thanksgiving until the week of. I suddenly wake up a few days before big events and think, “I should do something for that to teach my kids why we do it.” And sometimes, it still doesn’t get done.
So, I woke up this morning, January 1, 2014 and thought, “Hmm…it would be cool to find out what posts were the most popular on this blog for 2013.”
I know! Bloggers have probably been doing this for quite some weeks, but here I am just figuring it out. But, I started genuinely working on this blogging thing in January of last year, so I while I have learned much, I still haven’t figured out everything.
I did a quick search of what was most popular on Simple.Home.Blessings. in 2013 (google analytics is kind of spooky) and there were some surprises in there. But if I am honest these are some the posts I am most proud of from the past year.
Here’s the rundown:
10. One Year Old Preschool: Blue – part of our preschool unit on colors.
9. One Hour Freezer Cooking – ground beef edition
7. Toddler Craft: Paper Rainbows Two Ways – so simple!
6. Series: One Year Old Preschool – a group of posts about our preschool
5. Bye-Bye Baby Acne – the product recommendation to get rid of this sad little ailment.
4. Baby Betterment: Tummy Time – tips for helping your little one get through this all-important part of her day.
3. Getting Ready for Baby – tips for preparing your home for the helping hands that arrive after baby gets here.
2. Toddler Activity: Father’s Day Tacky Tie – this was so simple, but it was a big hit!
1. The Power of Calling your Kids (Good) Names – a very recent post, but it made it to the top!
Do you have a favorite post of the year? I would love to get feedback from my readers to know what interests them most! Please leave a comment letting me know what was memorable to you?
Happy New Year! I can’t wait to get started on what is to come in this year!